Welcome. You’ve arrived!
And what a great landing. Isn’t this fancy? Go ahead, look around, see what’s new.
Mosey over to my travel blog, GoHow or watch my little video on the home page.
With all this web creation activity, I’ve been busy, so don’t look for a new post from me today. But aviation news just keeps on coming, so if you’ve subscribed, you’ll be informed the next time I publish.
In the meantime, you are now free to move about the cabin.
- Times Have Changed: Breitling Stops Ads That Objectify Women - February 13, 2018
- A Saturday in Santiago With the City’s Economic Energy On Full Display - February 12, 2018
- More Thrills Than Just the Great Barrier Reef, As Bats Take to the Skies in Cairns - February 4, 2018
- Private Jets and Physicians; A Photo Story of Generosity in Puerto Rico - January 12, 2018
- Hard hits and Close Calls Characterize Aviation in 2017 - December 29, 2017
- In Bend, Oregon Stone Sculptures Go Flying Out of Creator’s Yard - December 27, 2017
- Around the World, the Holiday Season Transforms With Sugar, Lights and Love - December 12, 2017
- Dollars Not Enough to Fill Cockpits For The Holidays at American - December 11, 2017
- This Christmas, SAAnta Pilots Earn Double Time - December 4, 2017
- How Much Will It Cost to Fill AA’s Cockpits for Christmas? - November 30, 2017