Welcome. You’ve arrived!
And what a great landing. Isn’t this fancy? Go ahead, look around, see what’s new.
Mosey over to my travel blog, GoHow or watch my little video on the home page.
With all this web creation activity, I’ve been busy, so don’t look for a new post from me today. But aviation news just keeps on coming, so if you’ve subscribed, you’ll be informed the next time I publish.
In the meantime, you are now free to move about the cabin.
- Latest Tesla Fire Must Be Part of Larger Study of Transportation Tech - June 17, 2018
- Safety Report: Westjet Flight Just 3 Seconds from Crashing in St. Maarten - June 4, 2018
- “Bombshell” TV Program on Malaysia 370 Fueled by Alternative Facts - May 17, 2018
- Why No Woman’s Voice in MH370 Discussion? - May 14, 2018
- Engine Failure That Killed Southwest Passenger Unleashed Barrage of Debris on Airliner - May 3, 2018
- Experienced Airmen at the Controls in Air Canada Near Catastrophe NTSB Says - May 2, 2018
- Engine Fails On Southwest Flight Opens Hole That Blows Passenger Part Way Out - April 17, 2018
- Spring Sights, Sounds and Smells, Coming Soon to a Garden Near You - April 13, 2018
- Scant Coverage of Boeing Hacking Should Make Flyers Wannacry - April 2, 2018
- Pilot Considered Landing in NY’s Central Park Before Fatal Crash in East River - March 27, 2018